Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pop and Hallmark

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my coworkers for the state of the pop room. Hallmark has obviously taken over and I am having trouble containing the outbreak. There are too many boxes that are filled with overstock, and my bays are filled as well. Also, there are too many Father's Day and Graduation cards. But there are not enough balloons. I meant to order them today, and then I realized I wasn't really sure how and our manager had already left.
When I went into the room today I had to climb over and on several 12-packs. I understand the frustration and possible confusion regarding that space. Tomorrow, hopefully, I will be taken off one and put back in that aisle. I will do my best to accomadate all the needs that room must fulfill. And for the record, that room is frustrating for myself as well. Still, I apologize. Can you ever forgive me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment