Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day Five

I should be sleeping because I have to be at work at 8am. I'm covering for someone. And I told my manager that the odds of me being there on time were not good.

I like my co-worker, but she is really old-school. She is younger than me. And she doesn't believe in out-of-wedlock pregnancies/babies, or abortions, or the Morning After Pill. She and her family are very happy that I will be having my second BOY because boys are more valued in their culture.

The guy at One wanted me watch the register while he went to do his overstock so he could leave early. I told him no, because I wanted to make sure I got my stuff done. And he always takes a long time when someone lets him off the register. So there.

I just ate my newly purchased bag of Pirate's Booty. It was 2/$4. (2/$3.40)


No comments:

Post a Comment