Friday, April 4, 2014

Day Three

I am tired and dizzy.

A woman came to my register and I feel like I should have made amends for possible past misdeeds. Although if she was in the neighborhood for the reason I think, she will be back.

I told a few of my regulars about my absurd day at the Social Security office.

My husband came in and bought me some Cheetos. I was talking to him in the other line when a girl I recognized came to my line. She was wearing almost-transparent white leggings with leapord print boy shorts. Totally inappropriate. She seemed to think it was odd that I would be making someone buy me Cheetos, until I told her he was my hubs. Then she asked if I lived in town. I like her because she isn't afraid to say whatever crazy-ass thing is on her mind, but in a respectful way.

No comments:

Post a Comment