Saturday, April 12, 2014

I Like Your Contrasting Patterns

Things seem just a little more 'thug-life-4-eva' when a certain co-worker is working.

The tweaker let the gangbangers in his car to check the subwoofers. The gangbangers stole his phone. The tweaker freaked out and came back in (our store) all stressed out wanting to use a phone. He also knocked on the door when we were closed, wanting a phone book. Really though, who would think it would be a good idea to let two thugs in your vehicle?

A woman came to my register and she was singing along with our background music. Then she let me know that she still had a photo of me from that day she had one extra photo left in her disposable camera. That day I was taking in her order for her disposable camera, and she had one picture left on her roll. So she took one of me with a goofy smile and two thumbs up. And when she shows people her Disney World photos, they have been asking who that girl is. We shared a few giggles over that.

There was a dance at a nearby school, which caused a lot of nonsense a girls wearing leggings as pants in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment