Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Clearance

I got kind of dizzy at the register. I'm kind of dizzy now.

Almost all the Easter stuff actually rang up as 50% off. I only had to price modify the plants. I was impressed with our system.

Evidently corporate has decided that different store managers (and the DM and a few others)  would check in on other stores. And they have a check-list and if your name gets written down too many times, you get fired. This sounds like a lot of work for everyone. No one came in tonight.

A really ghetto girl came in seemed either very high or kind of stupid. And she spit sunflower seed shells all in my candy aisle.

A almost-regular came in with shorts on. He is a pretty laced-up looking guy, but I noticed a tattoo on his leg. It was a group of three balloons-as-skulls. I told him his ink reminded me of Stephen King imagery. Which he seemed surprised, but pleased, about.

The woman in photo waited a while to start her closing duties. And she didn't even know what she was  supposed to do. But even though she started way late, she finished way early. I don't know how she did it, but I'm reluctant to believe she finished everything she was supposed to. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment