Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Young Sir

Whoa, we were so busy tonight. And we were short. So I got out at 1:01 am.

One lady who seemed to be around my age started talking about babies. Becuase she noticed I was pregnant, and she has a WIC check for Enfamil. She guessed how far along I was because
"you seem kind of small to begin with and usually small girls are all belly but aren't that big"
"Oh, well, I feel huge most of the time."
I told her about my Cheeto obsession. And I told her my next goal is to get a burrito from my old neighborhood. She is the second person in two days who seem surprised I know that intersection.

My co-worker came in on his day off. He smelled really weird; like onions, smoke, b.o, general food, and something unidenifiable. Very weird. He convinced my manager to tell me to take a half gallon in place of a quart for a WIC check for another co-worker's wife. I wrote on the check and the reciept that the manager approved it.

It took me a long time to finish my overstock because my feet hurt again. And because no one helped me.


No comments:

Post a Comment