Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Stepford Wives and Rosemary's Baby

Today was actually kind of pleasant. We got to leave early. And I conversed with my manager in a way that didn't embarrass me.

The newish woman was working...she did o.k. I feel weird about telling her what to do because she is older than me. And sometimes she is not a good listener. And I'm pretty sure she likes me but I'm not 100%

The co-worker who was leaving when I was arriving gave me a backwards compliment. Today my make-up includes a slight cat-eye with black eyeliner and black mascara. I put my bangs in a pouf-clip. She said that she kind of likes my green eyeshadow (I wore that yesterday) because even though it looks crazy, I still look cute. What the hell kind of statement is that? And then she told me that I was an idiot for not wearing my eyeliner like how I have today, everyday. Uhhh, thank you?

I feel like my writing could be a lot better...than what I have been doing lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment