Friday, April 25, 2014

Fetal Movement

The fetus (baby?) was kicking and moving around a lot after my lunch. He seems to have moved up closer to my belly button instead of hanging out all the way at the bottom. Anyway, while I was ringing up a younger jocky-looking guy, I gasped and held my abdomen. I think I freaked him out.

Luckily there was a mid-shift today, because I asked her several times to watch the Register so I could run to the restroom.

One of my regulars came in with a baby not even a month old. Apparently that baby was hers. Her oldest is 20 (she had him when she was 17). She asked if I knew she was pregnant. I said I didn't really know, because she didn't have baby bump. She just looked kind of fat. And she had been wearing big winter coats. I told her only the last reason.

Me and the New Guy discussed other co-workers, and the madness of our customers.

Tomorrow night is the same crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment